Thursday, September 25, 2008

The winner is Traci, the winner is TRAY-See, the winner is Tray-SEE.

I have uploaded clips of Traci's Price is Right experience. I put them on my blog, even though she clearly has first dibs, because I need the traffic. She'll post them on hers as well, I am sure.

You should watch for the following highlights.

Traci (winning showcase showdown) Velociraptor Punch!



Seductive Traci



And finally the "Rock On!!" version of "Should I do it?"



Here are the videos:

Part 1


Part 2



I am married to someone who WON THE PRICE IS RIGHT!!! I bet you're not.

3 comments:

I am Laura said...

I knew she was on Price is Right, but I never asked about the whole story. I now think Traci is the coolest person I know. That first picture is awesome. I also love her hair and pants. That lighting group was sweet, and what a tiny video camera, and where is the trailer now?

Riley Crockett - Pug of the Wild Frontier said...

I saw the side hug! That's the way I would have done it too.

Oh yeah, Jake. Well, I am the pet to someone who WON THE PRICE IS RIGHT!!! I bet you're not.

The G-Funk! said...

You probably ask yourself how awesome it is to be married to me every morning. The answer is always that it is off the charts awesome.