Sunday, September 21, 2008

A Donut by any other name . . .


This is a Dunford Donuts, Chocolate Donut. You can find these all over Salt Lake City, in 7-11s, in Albertson's, in Dan's. These are my favorite Donuts in the whole world. When I went to the MTC, my parents sent me a box of these. Whenever we came back from Indiana to visit family, we get these. I have looked for these Donuts in other places. I have looked in California, I have looked in Vegas, I looked and looked in Indiana, all with no luck.

So, the other day I looked up this, King of all Donuts, and found out that they are called Dunford Donuts and are made by a company in West Valley. I am not sure why Dunford hasn't taken their Donuts national, but if they need an MBA to help out with that project, I am looking for a job.

These are the greatest donuts in the world.

2 comments:

I am Laura said...

In the words of Homer Simpson, "doooonuuut." I love most every kind of donut except Krispy cream donuts. Cake are the best.

Riley Crockett - Pug of the Wild Frontier said...

Yeah... this donut visual is doing nothing for me. I need a taste test.