Saturday, August 30, 2008

More Like This

Don't know if I have talked about this yet, but I . . . LOVE . . . ZOMBIES. I'm really not sure why, but I watch every zombie movie that I can. They are horrible, and I love them.

Well, I thought claymation was dead, but oh man, you gotta see this:

Chainsaw Maid



Was that not awesome?!?!

Why aren't there more stories in which the protagonist is a maid? Look, after "Maid in Manhattan" and "Maid to Order", you'd think there would be more maid movies.

2 comments:

Jen - The Human Mountain Goat of the Wild West said...

Ok, I have to do a lightning round of comments on your last three posts so look at your last three posts for my lightning round comments. Just do it. Now.

First, I love this! Forget about movies with maids, I want more movies with claymation gore! I detect from the subtitles this is an Asian production. Yet another reason to love the Japanese!

Have you seen Shaun of the Dead? You will love it! If you love zombies you will love this! I have it so we should watch it sometime. Another good zombie movie is The Happiness of the Katakuris. This is a Japanese film with English subs. It's funny and I think you would like it but it does contain some questionable subject matter so I don't know what I think about recommending it. I'll have to think about it.

Jake said...

Well I have seen Shaun of the Dead, and I did like it, but towards the end the gore changed from humorous to disgusting, and that transition bothered me. Starting out disgusting and staying disgusting = happy Jake, starting out slapsticky and staying slapsticky = happy Jake, but somehow, starting out slapsticky and transitioning to gross, my psyche was not ready.

Haven't seen the other one, and I would like to watch them both.