Sunday, April 20, 2008

Well, we are back in Utah. The drive was long and boring, but we made it. We signed up for a gym membership and somehow that made it real.

We are staying with my folks for a couple of weeks until our Sugarhouse place is vacant. It is interesting to return.

I am on the prowl for a job. I would prefer to go into finance or consulting, something that focuses on business. I enjoyed studying law and I got a lot out of it, but I don't think that my personality or strengths lend themselves well to the practice of law. I have been applying at places like Zion's bank and some consulting firms that have local services. We will see how it pans out.

Til next time,

Oh, BTW, some of you may have noticed that in my last post I misspelled my wife's name (Traci is correct). How could I have done this, you ask? I have been using a voice recognition program to do some of my writing, so I didn't actually spell the name, Dragon Naturally Speaking did. The spell check didn't flag it and I didn't look all that close. This may happen again. And, I just don't feel that bad about it.

3 comments:

Southwick Family said...

Hi jake and tracy (sic)--

great that you are back in utah! we may be coming back this summer and hope to see you guys! we miss indiana too! if we go back, it won't be the same without you guys there. :(

I am Laura said...

Wow look at you all high tech and stuff. Good luck looking for jobs.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.