Tuesday, April 01, 2008


I will miss Indiana when we leave. Yesterday three dear walked behind our house. I took a few pictures with my phone so they are not the best quality. Our next-door neighbor has a huge field behind his house there are always animals, squirrels, deer, cardinals, etc. out in his field.




I was on campus the other day. It had been several months since I had gone to campus. I forgot how beautiful it was. When I was going to school there I was always focused on what I was doing, I didn't often stop to appreciate my environment. But, it really is a great place to go to school and to live. I think I will go over and take some good pictures before we leave.

Tracy and I have about two weeks left before we return to Utah. The land of our inheritance. Zion the beautiful. The promised land. It will be fun to return home. See old friends. But I will miss it here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.