Saturday, August 06, 2005






Today I got up late because Bryan, Chris, and I had a late leg workout. I always get worked up during a workout so it took me a while to calm down. We were up til 2:30 watching movies. As it was Saturday, I didn't really have much to do, so I took the bike down the dirt path. It was a nice ride.

My legs were pretty tired from the night before, so I took it real easy. I rode about 3 miles down the path. It follows the river for a while, then branches off and follows the rail tracks. I ended up at the "Stanford Lock." I'm not sure what the purpose of this place is, but I took some pictures and headed back.

The weather was perfect. It has been overcast for the last week and so the temperature is like 73 degrees. It is a little chilly if you are standing around, but it's perfect if you are on a bike. The Oxford folk were out in droves, punting, boating, and fishing.

No comments: