Tuesday, August 02, 2005

This is one of the rooms that we take classes in. They seem to have put us in some of the ugliest rooms at Christ Church. In this picture you see a couple of Americans, a German, and a Russian. we take EU law from Professor Craig in here.


This morning I took my sweet time getting to school. I woke up early, so I had plenty of time to dilly dally. I took this picture of the river because the fog hadn't burned off yet. You may be able to see the rowers in the background.

When we first arrived in London, it was cold and rainy, completely fulfilling our expectations of English weather. However, once we got into Oxford and rented some bikes, it got sunny and hot. Because we only had our bikes to get us around, the heat was a nuisance. I was beginning to feel that I had been lied to. (The media always portrays England as rainy.) However, this last week, it has cooled off again and we have had some more rain. This was a welcome distraction from the sun and has made riding around on bikes ideal.

No comments: