Wednesday, May 31, 2006

In the spirit of keeping up better on the blog and due to numerous requests from the public, I have decided to post some of what I'll call, "Jake's Best of the 'Net." I come across some real winners from time to time, and it's just not fair to keep all the joy to myself.

First up, the Barbarian Brothers. I remember a long time ago, back when I was a child and lived at home, Justin, Dad, and I were watching TV. We witnessed greatness that day, and today, totally by chance, I was able to relive that greatness. I stumbled onto a website that mentioned David and Peter Paul. Twins and movie stars, known to millions as, "The Barbarian Twins." These two hulks have a string of brilliant big screen hits behind them, "Twin Sitters" (1994), "Double Trouble" (1992), "Think Big" (1990), "The Barbarians" (1987), and "DC Cab" (1984) - a film that also starred Mr. T. After an 11 year hiatus, they appeared recently in a movie called "Souled Out" (2005). I haven't been able to find this feature through rottentomatoes.com or blockbuster.com, but it must be good.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the Barbarian Brothers



So, if that's not enough to turn your stomach, take a look at this depravity.

Animals dressed as people! They're so much like us!

Finally, check out askaninja.com, it's one of the top video podcasts on itunes. If you like ninjas (and who doesn't) you'll see why.

1 comment:

Jen - The Human Mountain Goat of the Wild West said...

Jake... we need once a month blog updates here! It's a depravity that you don't have more pics of pugs dressing up just like people... where's the hilarity in that?! :o)
- Jen